Re: How Do I Recover From a RN-131 FACTORY RESET? #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 11:28 PM, <zeccax@...> wrote:
Since i couldn't connect INDI drivers to use the mount anymore with the wifi, and the serial cable wasn't working I tried to revert it in WiFi doing the same procedure since i could still see the SSID of the PMC-Eight and i could connect with putty.
The *HELLO* appeared but the "###" command wasn't responding so i couldn't revert to WiFi in the same way using the ESX! command.
HI Filippo,

I wanted to say here based on your comment above is that the ESX! command must be issued on the CURRENT communications channel to toggle back to the alternate channel. In this case, you had successfully switched from "wireless": to "serial" using the ESX! command on the "wireless" channel. To get back you would have simply connected to the "serial" channel with the terminal program on the com port and issued the ESX! command again to switch back to the "wireless" channel.

--
Jerry Hubbell
Vice President of Engineering

Explore Scientific, LLC.
jrh at explorescientific.com

www.explorescientificusa.com
1010 S. 48th Street
Springdale, AR 72762
1-866-252-3811

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data
             Remote Observatories for Amateur Astronomers: Using High-Powered Telescopes From Home

Mark Slade Remote Observatory (MSRO) IAU MPC W54 Equipment
Wilderness, VA
Mounts
: ES PMC-Eight G11 + Telescope Drive Master (TDM)
Scopes: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,
Red, V-band Photometric, Diffuser, 200 lpmm Spectral Grating

Software: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!

Join MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.