Re: How Do I Recover From a RN-131 FACTORY RESET? #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

zeccax@...

Edited

Hi Jerry,

Yes I know, that's why I said my serial wasn't working and then I just tried with WiFi before doing a factory reset hoping it would had give me WiFi connectivity back.

Now, knowing that I made a factory reset after switching to serial, is that the reason I can't see the internal rn131 ssid?
Do a good serial cable going to work to connect to it and set the Es values back?

Edit: sorry groups just went into maintainence and I missed your previous post