Re: Crazy Question - What's The Difference Between the PMC8 and a Mini- Computer? #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL #OpenGOTO

Darryl Ellis

Wow, that looks the business Jennifer.  Love the dual monitor setup as well.

Yeah, I bought a mini computer off of Amazon which worked well.  It had a defective power connection so I returned it.  I plan on replacing it at some point, but got distracted and ended up buying a new to me camera.

I'll have to look into the Optiplex.

Thanks,

Darryl
--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE

Astro Tech RC 6 w Pegasus Focus Cube and QHY10 OSC Camera
Orion ST 80 Guidescope and QHY 5 III 290c Guide Camera
Explorer Scientific EXOS GT 2 With PMC Eight Controller,
ES 16" Truss Tube Dobsonian and Orion XT8 with Nexus II DSC via Sky Safari Pro,
Celestron Luminous 31mm, Meade MWA 21mm, 15mm, 10mm, and 5mm EPs
Celestron Skymaster 15x70
and 15x25 binoculars
20/20 or better vision in both eyes due to recent cataract surgery!!!
"The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens" - Proverbs 3:19