Re: How Do I Recover From a RN-131 FACTORY RESET? #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

zeccax@...

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:18 AM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering wrote:
To be clear, the $$$ is the command mode for the RN-131 WiFi module not the PMC-Eight controller.
That makes sense now, thanks for clarifying.

I bought the mount on amazon sold directly by them.

I'm comfortable with opening the unit and remove the daughter board, but i'm comfortable to try and make an hardware reset procedure too. I have read the procedure on the chipset sheet and that i need an alligator jumper to connect the GPIO9 but I want to be sure to what other pin i need to connect it. I think I need to use a 3V3 pin..but i don't want to make mistakes as I don't know wich other pin is a good one for the procedure. I won't do this until i'm pretty sure on what i'm doing. If I need something else other than an alligator jumper i won't do that either since my knowledge in electronics is limited.

I know you don't want to share the procedure and i can understand why. I don't want to make mistakes so if i said something wrong just tell me, but if what i need is just an alligator jumper and i just need to know what's the other pin that i need to use for the procedure i can make a try.

Thanks

Filippo