Re: How Do I Recover From a RN-131 FACTORY RESET? #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Wes Mcdonald

Filippo

1.  The configuration manager has this off thing that sometimes ( mostly) if the pic is not connected to the WiFi it cannot find the serial connection.  So that explains the C M not working.

2.  If the rn131 is reset you will need to configure it again per the settings needed for the pmc8. Not sure where these are.  But you set them using the putty connection.  I think the settings might be in the programmers reference manual.

We’d

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG