Question about the communications watchdog disabled "a" version of the firmware #ExploreScientific #FIRMWARE

Harry

This is a question for Jerry regarding “B” firmware.

Jerry, I see people changing to the B firmware version to keep their mounts tracking if somehow ExploreStars were to enter a sleep mode. Example,  this conversation in using ASIair.  Last time I upgraded my iExos 100 firmware, I believe there is no B version. That B only applies to other PMC 8 mounts. Is this correct, and therefore the B version “fix” is not necessary for the 100?
Thank you ,
Harry
--
Harry