New owner #EXOS2

Tim Huseby

Edited

Hello all,

    I have ave searched for a new owner topic and could not find one so my apologies if this is a duplicate. After much research and thought I bought my first mount exos2gt pmc-8 new from explorer scientific. I am excited to try this mount I really like the load capacity of the mount to give me some growing room. I have been using a Celestron Newtonian and alt/az mount to view. I love the idea of wireless connection and being able to use Stellarium for GoTo, I will do unguided at first with an Olympus em1mkii and lenses up to 500mm until I can purchase a guide camera/scope and ultimately a camera for polar alignment/plate solving.

Tim