locked Re: Raspberry Pi

Mirko Gude

Hi Vince,

sorry, that was a little bit unclear written by me.

I used nc (netcat) via terminal and I could change to serial mode with „ESX!“. But after this, the wifi connection is lost and I don’t know how to switch back using the RPi4.

Regards,
Mirko

Am 09.07.2020 um 19:43 schrieb Vince White <vnwhite@...>:

Mirko,

You should be able to connect to the PMC-Eight with Wifi on the RPI4 and send an "ESX!" command via Telnet to switch from Wifi to Serial, see page 39 of the developer reference.

As far as the FTDI programming, I don't thank there are any other options besides using Windows.

Vince
--

Mount: ES PMC-8 EXOS2-GT
Scopes: BRESSER 208mm f/3.9 Newt + ES HR Coma Corrector, Celestron C90 Mak, generic 50/191mm guide scope