Re: Listen Live Today at 4 pm CDT, 5 pm EDT #OpenGOTOLive

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 01:06 PM, Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering wrote:
Please join us today for the "OpenGOTO Community Live!" Episode 25
Today's show will be at 4:00 pm CDT, 5:00 pm EDT, and 2:00 pm PDT.

Join us today to talk about current topics on the forum and answer your live questions.

https://www.facebook.com/ExploreScientificUSA/
https://www.youtube.com/ExploreScientificOfficial

https://twitter.com/ExploreCS

I look forward to talking to you then.
On today's show we will be giving away your choice of a 52-degree eyepiece.
All you have to do is answer the question at the top of the show where the answer is found on the forum.

We will be discussing the Configuration Manager changes today along with some other topics.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data