Data Missing File Error #G11 #ExploreStars

Jochi

Edited

Hello,
I have a problem with the Explore Stars APP.
I have had an EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC LOSMANDY G-11 PMC-Eight for a year. So far, I control the mount via my Ipad, it works great.
In the future I want to control the mount using a laptop (Windows 10). I installed the app. Unfortunately I only get an error message "Data Files Missing".
I have reinstalled it several times and restarted the PC. Nothing worked. The buttons "UP, Down, Left, Right work so I can move the mount. Everything else buttons do not work. 2/3 Star Alligment, Messier Objects, Park Position etc.
I've tried a second computer, the same problem.
Can someone help me?

Greetings from southern Germany