Re: Data Missing File Error #G11 #ExploreStars

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day Jochi,

1.       Did you download the ExploreStars database?

2.       Did you use the PCM8 configuration tool to download and install the database?

If so, here is the file structure for Windows ExploreStars.

JR