Re: Data Missing File Error #G11 #ExploreStars

Dave Cherry

Its been a while since I installed it but I think the other guys on here will tell you that you have to download the additional database file from the web site and place it in the explorer stars directory.

Without this database, the star alignment and other functions cannot work.

Regards

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10