Bill Black

Thanks Wes!
I asked my daughter and son-in-law which they liked best and they picked number one, but neither of them are in the hobby.
This made me think of a conversation on the OpenGoTo Community podcast the other day. There was some discussion about color saturation and contrast preferences.
I'm thinking about making a polling post just to see which one gets the most votes. Of course, people in the hobby may have a different opinion vs. laypersons.

--

Bill
Location: Dallas, GA

Mounts: EXOS II PMC-Eight, LXD75