From: Tim Huseby <Photographybytjh@...>
Date: 7/13/20 2:43 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Tracking going wrong #alignment #astrophotography #ExploreStars #iexos-100 #TECHNICAL #Windows10

Koen,

     That is interesting, I use Stellarium, I don’t know the explore stars app operation. Could it be backlash (play in the gears) when after it does the meridian flip if you going east to west.
--
Tim
Las Vegas

Scopes/Lenses:
Celestron SLT 130, Olympus 7-14,12-40,40-150 Pro and a Canon FD 500L

Cameras:
Olymous om-d E-M1 Mkii,