Jeff Snell <Jeffery.snell1@...>

Last night's image session of Lagoon and Trifid Nebula.  30 lights, 20 darks, ISO 1600, 60s exposure.  Critiques welcome...lord knows I need it.

Wes,
Got my field flattener in the image train and it's much better!

Jeff

PMC-Eight w/Explore Stars
ES ED80mm APO
Celestron 8" Edge HD
Canon Ti-5 w/ Spencer Camera Astro-mod w/Field Flattener
Orion 50mm AutoGuider
PHD2, Polemaster, CDC, APT, ASCOM POTH Hub

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:35 AM Dave Cherry <andromedacity@...> wrote:
That's a great shot Bill, What the focal length you are using there?
I'm not having much luck with galaxies at the moment but i did take this one of the Pacman Nebula Last night

I think it was 1 1/2 hours of 3 min subs , 1 master dark
Zwo duo band filter

Cheers
Dave

--
Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2