sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Omar Rahman

Hi Wes,

Thanks! Yes, it's the Eagle Nebula with the pillars in the middle. At some point I would like to get closer with my SCT. And yes, I used the ES 2 inch field flattener. It makes a clear difference.

I used the ZWO 31mm narrowband filters (SHO). They're 7nm wide. Guiding was pretty good for the most part. I did throw out about 20% of the frames.

Omar
--

Scope:
ES ED102