Re: What Topics Do You Most Enjoy On the Explore Alliance OpenGOTO Community Live Broadcast? #poll #ExploreScientific #OpenGOTOLive

Nemesis2a

As a newbie to the whole astronomy/astrophotography hobby, I would like to see topics/videos on setup right from unboxing product, right to polar align to operating ExploreStars. Manuals are fine, but in my case visual learning makes it easier and less frustrating. There is one hell of a steep learning curve to all of this, so any help would be appreciated by all. I do like that there is help here and on the Facebook group. Everyone has been fantastic! Kent Marts was extremely helpful as well.
Cheers!
Terry Laraman