Re: One beginner's guide to getting EXOS2/PMC8 fully operational with ASCOM, Stellarium, SharpCap, ASPS, and ASCOMPAD

Hi Wes,
Making progress, but few questions:
Step 7 in the linked document, when I try to connect the scope through Stellarium via the Telescope control plugin, I just get a “Connecting” status. Is there something I need to do on Poth. Poth Hub is running and I can manually slew the mount using the on-screen  buttons.

Also, do I need ASCOMPAD without a game controller ?

thanks,
Peter
--
Mount: EXOS2-GT, Orion SkyView EQ