Re: Upgrading my equipment #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL #ASCOM #astrophotography

Brad Becker

Ha Trevor's pronunciation of the word 'out' is a dead giveaway.

On Jul 17, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Robert Hoskin <devonshire@...> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 07:47 PM, Jeff Snell wrote:
I heard about the ED80 from Trevor Jones (Youtube channel: Astrobackyard) who recommended it.  By the way, if you haven't discovered him yet, Mr. Jones speaks our language too with a slight Canadian accent :-).
Weird...  Pretty sure that Trevor's from Ontario, and we don't have accents. :-))

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide