Re: One beginner's guide to getting EXOS2/PMC8 fully operational with ASCOM, Stellarium, SharpCap, ASPS, and ASCOMPAD

Edited

Understand the issue pointing to the Sun Wes 😊! I'm indoors and have the lens cap on .

Thank you all, Wes, Kent and Chris (doc on iExos 100) for your input in getting me up and running. A true testament to the integrity and commitment of this community. I’m honored to be part of it.

regards,
Peter

Mount: EXOS2-GT, Orion SkyView EQ
Scope: ESED80-FCD100, Orion 8” Newt
Guide system: Starfield 50mm, Altair GPCAM2 130M
DSLR: Canon 6D, T3i
Software: ExploreStars W10, iOS; Sharpcap, Altair ImageCapture, PMC 8 Manager, Stellarium
Location: Sierra Foothills, CA