Jim Norwood

Edited

Dave,

That is positively inspiring! I have a long long way to go, and after last night's session with a cheap kit lens on my DSLR shooting NEOWISE I was about ready to resign myself to astrophotographic obscurity. But I have some capable equipment (iEXOS 100, AT72EDII, Nikon D7500), so seeing your image tells me I need to keep expanding my horizons and learning to use the tools. Thanks for sharing!

Jim