From: Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 3:51 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] UPDATED FIRMWARE NOW AVAILABLE #ExploreScientific #FIRMWARE

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:49 AM, Dave Cherry wrote:

Does this new firmware have any advantages if you are pulse guiding with a guide scope?
I haven't upgraded yet as it is working fine for me just as it is.

Hi Dave,
There have been no significant changes recently to the pulse guiding code, but there is a significant change that impacts the performance of the slews that you
would definitely want to have.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Scopes
: ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras
:  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc
: 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,

Software
: MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ, AutoStakkert!

Scopes: Sky Watcher 200PDS, Skywatcher 72ED
Mount: Explore Scientific PMC8 EXO2
Cameras: ASI 294MCPRO Coooled, Altair guide cam + 50mm scope
Software: Sharpcap Pro ,PH2, Stelarium Startools