Cygnus Loop #G11

Jennifer Shelly

An image of the Cygnus Loop shot over two nights with my ES G-11 PMC-8 and ES 127 FCD-100 with 3'' FF / O.7x FR.
Still working out the back focus with the FF/FR, but I am getting closer to the correct back focus.  Image details below.

Date(s): 07/07/2020 & 07/11/2020
Target Catalogue: IC 1340  /NGC 6979 / NGC C6960
Target Name: Cygnus Loop ~ Veil Nebula / Pickering's Triangle / Witch's Broom
Bortle Class: 7
Mount: ES G-11 PMC-8
Telescope: ES 127 FCD-100
FF/FR: ES 3" 0.7x FR/FF
Baader UFC
Filter: 2" L-enHance
Focuser: Moonlite CFL & V2 HR Stepper Motor
Camera: QHY128C
Bin: 1x1
Gain: 3,200
Offset: 80
Temp: -10C
Lights: 18 x 300s / 5 x 600s
Darks: 10 x 300s / 5 x 600s
Bias: 50 x 0.0004s
Flats: 10 x 0.208s
Dark Flats: 10 x 0.208s

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro