Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

jrichard333 <jrichard333@hotmail.com>

Good day all,

Mars and Jupiter were captured during an onslaught of intermittent cloud clover.

I view all of these images as practice runs.  I am still learning and developing my skill set.

I need a bit more work on Mars, but I can see slight improvement, although chromatic

aberrations are running wild.

Equipment:

Camera: Canon 70D

Date:  July 12, 2020

Target 1: Jupiter; altitude. 30-degrees

Target 2:  Mars; altitude 35-degrees

Telescope:  Sky-Watcher Skymax 180mm Maksutov @2700mm

Total focal length/ 2X Teleconverter:  5400mm

Filter:  2” LiPo/ Glow

Mount:  iEXOS-100/ ST3/ AZ Adjuster

Software:  FastStone Image viewer/  FastStone Photo Resizer

Moon:  54.7% luminance

Mars is getting more circular, which is a good thing J.

Jupiter; opposition missed due to cloud cover.  I do like the color

of Jupiter…pretty vibrant.  This is a GIF file.  But it does not work

embedded into this message.  I wanted to see the difference between

color and shades of grey.  Shades of grey is better.

JR