sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Harry

JR, great pictures! May I ask you about the stability and any other comments you have regarding your mount. I also have the iExos 100 with the stock tripod. I see you have the ST3 tripod with the Skymax 180mm Maksutov . I am considering a similar upgrade, and am wondering how yours is working out.
Thanks, Harry

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL