Bill Black

Finally was able to get some shots of the NEOWISE Comet last night.
I like the larger crop, you can see some trees at the bottom (not sure if those are visible in the JPG). They give some perspective on where the sunset is and how low on the horizon the shot was.

Scope: Skywatcher 50mm EVOGuide (yep, shot these through my 50mm guide scope... its an APO!).
Mount: EXOS II w/PMC 8
Guider: Orion 50mm guide scope
Camera: ASI294MCPro
Software: SharpCap Live Stack and Polarr post processing
Integration: these were all 60s subs. One is 240s total and the other is 360s total.

--

Bill
Location: Dallas, GA

Mounts: EXOS II PMC-Eight, LXD75