Re: Upgrading my equipment #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL #ASCOM #astrophotography

Jeff Snell

Thanks Bill.  I actually put the APO in one of the Rigids.  The Stanley supports the misc gear.  Don’t know why I wrote the other way...Just getting old I guess.

Weather was great first night and I took some great milky way shots and a shot of Neowise.  Clouds and rain the last two nights so never broke out the APO.  Moving to a different spot tonight though.  Fingers crossed!

Heff

On Jul 22, 2020, at 8:29 AM, Chris Tardif <christardif@...> wrote:

Koen, check out my walkthrough document in the files section under user contributions...It might help you,
--
Mounts: Explore Scientific IEXOS-100 w Celestron CG5 tripod, iOptron CEM 40
Scopes: Explore Scientific FCD-100 ED-102CF, Various Canon lenses, ZWO mini-guidescope, StarField 60mm guide-scope.