Re: Cygnus Loop #G11

Dan Kahraman

Jennifer:

I didn't get a chance to analyze your data. Are you using Astrometry to determine your image scale/focal length?

Dan Kahraman

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 09:07, Jennifer Shelly via groups.io <drunkendogg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dan:

I listed all of the equipment used for image acquisition at the beginning of my post.
Also when I processed the my data in PixInsight the images were plate solved and the results stated 668, so that is the reason why I said I needed to tweak the spacing between the ES 3” FF/FR.  I think I am about 1 mm too close.

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro