OpenGOTO Community Live! 500 Forum Members Giveaway!! #ExploreScientific

Please tune in to our OpenGOTO Community Live! program this week for a chance to win an Explore Scientific 100-deg Apparent FOV Eyepiece

We are on track to reach 500 members strong on the MAIN forum this week and when we do,
we will be giving your choice of 2 eyepieces: the 14 mm, or the 20 mm

14mm
https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/100-series-eyepiece/products/100-14mm

20mm
https://explorescientificusa.com/products/100-20mm

You can watch us live on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter!

We look forward to talking with you this week!

Thanks!

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data