Re: Slewing behavior: POTH Hub vs Device Hub #iEXOS-100 #ASCOM

Bob Trepiccione

Thanks Jennifer, rolling back to 6.4 did the trick.

Stellarium integration with APT was never an issue. I'm using port 8090 and have no problems.

Latest version of stellarium doesn't need Stellarium scope, it has the functionality built in.

Regards,

Bob

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 7/30/20 9:32 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Slewing behavior: POTH Hub vs Device Hub #ASCOM #iEXOS-100

Bob:

I am familiar with APT, but I have not upgraded to the new ASCOM Platform.  I am still using the old way as you described.  The only thing you did not mention was Stellarium Scope which allows Stellarium to sync with APT.  Are you using Stellarium Scope?  Have you enabled Telescope Control and Remote Control in Stellarium?  What port number do you use in APT for Stellarium?   The default is usually 8090, but APT does not seem to like it.  I suggest changing it to 8093.  I apologize for having more questions than answers, but hopefully we will get you up and running.
--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro
Processing Software: PixInsight, Lightroom, Premiere Elements

Join MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.