From: James Hubbard via groups.io <jamesmhubbard440@...>
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Aug 6, 2020 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Explore Scientific EXOS-2 PMC-Eight GOTO Mount illuminated polar alignment + 90 degree polar alignment

This was my solution to this same issue. I found that this Nikon 90° viewfinder for a SLR camera works very well. I simply attached a half of a .965 bolt case over the threads from the viewfinder, then just slide it over my polar scope eyepiece. Definitely a improvement over kneeling on the ground.
--
William Optics Zenithstar 80edll
Skywatcher quattro 8

--