Issues with tracking on iExos 100 with Asi Air Pro #iEXOS-100

vijaysam@...

I have got asi air pro connected to iExos 100 over serial and am able to access the mount through the asi air app. I am able to control the mount as well being able to slew to an object etc.,

The problem I have is sidereal tracking does not seem to work even though the tracking is enabled on the app to track sidereal.

How could I get the mount to track through asi air pro?

I have tried to connect the same mount over serial to a computer and using POTH, I am able to see that tracking works without any issues.

What is it that I am missing in asi air pro where its not tracking proper?

Thanks,

-vijay