Re: Issues with tracking on iExos 100 with Asi Air Pro #iEXOS-100

vijaysam@...

I came across this thread

https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/topic/iexos100_tracking_issues/34540664?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,40,34540664

which refers to issues with iExos and asi air.

I confirmed the firmware version on my mount was also ES1A10B2.
I flashed ES1A10B5 which was the latest from the eeprom downloaded through PMC eight config manager. I didn't see any difference atleast on the green light being consistently on just accessing air app. It behaved the same way, when the telescope settings page was accessed, where it became green and went off immediately as soon as one exited the page.

I will try to do some more testing and see how things look with the newer eeprom.

Thanks,
-vijay