Re: Issues with tracking on iExos 100 with Asi Air Pro #iEXOS-100

Harry

Hi Vijay, I am assuming you are controlling the ASIair with a tablet.If so, iPad or Android? I know when I use my iPad with ExploreStars, I must be careful to not let the iPad ever sleep, or have any other app running in the background. ExploreStars must be the only active app. So probably the same when running the ASIair app. Android seems less fussy. So perhaps its a tablet interface issue.

Secondly, have you seen this document from ZWO (see attachment). Especially the beginning about
Explore Scientific PMC Eight Application Note PMC-8 AN003.

Hope this may be helpful.  Harry
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ExploreStars iPad, Fire HD8
Software: MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer, Filters:
 Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance