Re: Issues with tracking on iExos 100 with Asi Air Pro #iEXOS-100

vijaysam@...

Edited

Hi Harry,

Thanks for responding.

I actually have tried to access the mount through both Android and IPad. I usually use android.
In both platforms, the behavior is same. There is no tracking.

With ref to your ZWO document reference, I had already got the serial port switch done and am successfully connecting to the serial port over a USB cable. I am able to control the mount like a goto mount where I am able to slew to targets without any issues.

But the biggest problem is where there is no sidereal tracking control from the app to mount though tracking is enabled on the app. This is only with ASI AIR. I have tried the mount over serial to a computer and tracking works as it should over POTH.

Thanks,
-vijay