Re: Issues with tracking on iExos 100 with Asi Air Pro #iEXOS-100

Vijay <vijaysam@...>

Edited

Jerry,

Thanks for responding.

I bought the mount on 13 Aug 2019. I don't remember updating any firmware, but I could have as I was trying out the PMC 8 config tool sometimes in the past. The mount was shelved for almost 10 months as I was not very impressed with the polar alignment process on this mount where you have to loosen the mount and turn by hand. Got the alt az adapter few weeks back and getting now to use the mount finally.

Updating the firmware seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks,
-vijay