Tracking #EXOS2

kevin power

Hi I am new to this, had my EXOS 2 PMC8 for a couple of months now and everything seems to be working fine apart from I cannot take images for longer than 60 seconds without getting trails.

I have been using Sharpcap 2 with a Altair GPCAM2 290C for polar aligning attached to Skywatcher Evostar Ed80, I get exelent according to sharpcap.

I then slew to an object in Stellarium but am always off?

I amusing POTH hub and connected to laptop via serial port.

I will be trying N. I. N. A. soon to see if there is a difference.

Any help or suggestion welcome. Thanks