Re: Tracking #EXOS2

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Hey I have done a vid. On a sequence in nina without polar alignment. I have 5 mins subs doing this routine. Normally stick to 3 though as quicker ;-) https://www.facebook.com/groups/775235275932996/permalink/2990943017695533/

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of kevin power <kevinpower@...>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 11:23:36 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Tracking

Hi I am new to this, had my EXOS 2 PMC8 for a couple of months now and everything seems to be working fine apart from I cannot take images for longer than 60 seconds without getting trails.

I have been using Sharpcap 2 with a Altair GPCAM2 290C for polar aligning attached to Skywatcher Evostar Ed80, I get exelent according to sharpcap.

I then slew to an object in Stellarium but am always off?

I amusing POTH hub and connected to laptop via serial port.

I will be trying N. I. N. A. soon to see if there is a difference.

Any help or suggestion welcome. Thanks