locked Re: Pluto blink comparator astrophotography #EXOS2 #astrophotography #VIDEO

Got it.  Well done, Mike! :-)

The circle is dull red, tough to spot at default resolution on my laptop panel.  Blow the circled gif up and it's easier to spot.
Note the star positions and then go back to the video.   Pluto just bounces back and forth as he blinks it.  :-)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, at 19:02, Mike Leemhuis wrote:
Here are the files Wes.  I also circled the area to make it easier to find.  It sure is small!
Mike
--
Location: Nicholasville, KY
Mount: Explore Scientific Exos-2