locked Re: Pluto blink comparator astrophotography #EXOS2 #astrophotography #VIDEO

Mike Leemhuis

Sorry about the thin line.  It doesn't show up on smaller displays.  Here is a thick red circle.

Mike

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 7:52 PM Robert Hoskin <devonshire@...> wrote:
Got it.  Well done, Mike! :-)

The circle is dull red, tough to spot at default resolution on my laptop panel.  Blow the circled gif up and it's easier to spot.
Note the star positions and then go back to the video.   Pluto just bounces back and forth as he blinks it.  :-)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020, at 19:02, Mike Leemhuis wrote:
Here are the files Wes.  I also circled the area to make it easier to find.  It sure is small!
Mike
--
Location: Nicholasville, KY
Mount: Explore Scientific Exos-2