Re: IOS versions and other questions

hubbell_jerry@...

Hi Cyril,

I appreciate the positive feedback. Our team will be pleased to hear that it can run on pretty old tablets.

Thanks!

Jerry Hubbell
Director Electrical Engineering
Explore Scientific, LLC.

---In ESPMC-Eight@..., <cyril.bonnett@...> wrote :

Hi Jerry,

Yesterday I successfully installed the android version on my 2013 Sony Xperia tablet Z and it's working fine.

Sony haven't updated the Xperia since 2015 with the last update being lollipop 5.

One benefit with the Sony is it's really waterproof up to a meter for 30 minutes so they claim, although my bath isn't that deep I have tested it on occasions.

Just waiting for the weather to improve now.

Cyril