From: ESPMC-Eight@...
Sent: 06 April 2018 14:53
To: ESPMC-Eight@...
Subject: RE: [ESPMC-Eight] Re: IOS versions and other questions

Hi Jennifer,

I'm glad you got it worked out. Please let me know if you have any other issues with the application. You folks that are installing it are the first customers to do so. 4 of our staff have tested it over the past couple of months, but until we have a lot of our customers using it we may not uncover all types of issues that will arise.

Thank you, and thanks Cyril for jumping in and lending a hand.

Jerry Hubbell

Director Electrical Engineering