Re: error connecting POTH to scope #EXOS2

Jennifer Shelly

Cybermonk:

I know this sounds simple, but have you restarted both your computer and PMC-8?
If you have I suspect this might be related to an old dll file at needs to be deleted.
I am sure someone who is better versed in errors with the new ASCOM platform will jump in and give you a concise answer and get you up and running.  Unfortunately I have not upgraded to the new ASCOM platform.
--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro