Re: error connecting POTH to scope #EXOS2

Cybermonk

Jennifer,

  Thanks for the response. I HAVE restarted everything. I even tried reloading the es driver. I had updates the mount firmware and the ascom platform et. al. a couple of weeks ago, but it all worked fine (after reverting back to 6.4). The only difference is that I packed everything up to go camping and to come home again. But, it all got packed into the original shipping boxes (yes I actually kept them), I get the green light on the serial cable and a quick flash of red when I plug the cable into the USB port. But when I try to connect POTH, i get the message that I attached.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 9:06 AM Jennifer Shelly via groups.io <drunkendogg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Cybermonk:

I know this sounds simple, but have you restarted both your computer and PMC-8?
If you have I suspect this might be related to an old dll file at needs to be deleted.
I am sure someone who is better versed in errors with the new ASCOM platform will jump in and give you a concise answer and get you up and running.  Unfortunately I have not upgraded to the new ASCOM platform.
--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro