locked Re: 2 Star Alignment frustration #alignment

Mario

Thanks Jerry, it's really encouraging to see the responsiveness from ES.

Regards,

Mario

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:40 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:08 AM, Mario wrote:
We're just suggesting Explorestars might benefit from a PA interface (perhaps something similar to the examples we've mentioned) to help improve the overall user experience, improve the iExos feature-set and remove barriers to just enjoying the night sky.

Hi Mario,

Yes, of course.  There is already a feature request for this:
https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/FeatureRequest/message/77

We will probably make a decision on implementing this feature and determine the best way to do it in the ExploreStars application.

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Eyepieces:  20mm, K9MM, KE100
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Imagine Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Processing Software: Photoshop