Re: iexos-100 beginner comments (Mac user) #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #iPadOS

AnonAstron

Thanks Harry, really useful advice and glad to hear that it is not all down to me 😀

A bit of a puzzle with the Ignore/Use FW switch - need to explore further.

As far as exposure times are concerned, at this stage I’m likely to be happy with the 30”-60” sort of range since I’m in a light polluted environment most of the time.

Cheers and thanks again for your comments.
--
Experienced hobby photographer and total newbie to anything Astro.  iexos100 with ES80ED and Canon DSLRs