Re: iexos-100 beginner comments (Mac user) #iEXOS-100 #FIRMWARE #iPadOS

AnonAstron

Upgraded the mount firmware to the latest version (VirtualBox Virtual machine with Windows) without issue. Use/Ignore FW button now works as you describe.

If you don’t already own Parallels, VirtualBox from Oracle would be worth a try. It’s free (I’m Scottish  but that didn’t influence my choice 😀) and I’ve found it easy to use and reliable over the years. Obviously you still need a Windows licence.

Here’s to actually getting outside to give it a try!
--
Experienced hobby photographer and total newbie to anything Astro.  iexos100 with ES80ED and Canon DSLRs