Re: Problems Tracking with ExploreStars #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

brian skinner

Hi Michael, I can't help with the Align Pro I'm afraid but the 4 star pattern on the left don't, to me, look like they are a part of Ursa Major....... The real Ursa Major stars do not display the opposing pairs as two parallel lines. Also the UM pointer stars, in reality, do not point as close to Polaris as the PS seems to show.
Maybe I'm missing something here which the other guys (Wes!) may put me/us right on....

Best of luck to you, Brian (Newhaven, East Sussex)
--
Brian Skinner
iEXOS100