locked Re: 2 Star Alignment frustration #alignment

Chris Bourque

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 09:36 AM, Nick Frederiksen wrote:
Chris
Try the ZWO website, I can see them for $299.00 incl free shipping, at least to the uk, priced in US dollars so probably the same. May have to wait a bit, think ZWO is Chinese.
Nick Uk

Good idea! I was considering that also. My only worry is the item physically getting across the border these days (restrictions are causing problems with customs lately, and I think its impeding some international parcels). Coupled with the probable customs and brokerage fees, which are always a mystery until the item arrives.