locked Re: 2 Star Alignment frustration #alignment

Marvin Baker

As of a few minutes ago, High Point Scientific shows the Pro in stock. Which bothers me because they were out for a while so I ordered direct from ZWO on the 11th and so far, according to UPS, it has gone from China to Narita, Japan. I am in NC so ordering from High Point is a 2-3 day thing. Not sure about crossing the border.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.